Business Development manager
- Tiempo completo
- Horario flexible
- Oficina / Remoto
Pentview is a software development company that provides the most innovative CRM system and Trading platform for brokers. Currently, we are looking for a Business Development Manager, who will support us in finding new business opportunities and expanding our network.
- – Contacting potential clients to establish partnerships and arrange meetings;
- – Planning and overseeing new marketing strategies;
- – Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities;
- – Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones;
- – Finding and developing new markets and improving sales;
- – Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events;
- – Developing quotes and proposals for clients;
- – Establishing goals of business growth for the development team and ensuring they are met;
- – Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
Requirements for the candidate:
- – Bachelor’s degree either in business, marketing, financial or related field;
- – Fluent spoken and written English, ability to communicate on business topics;
- – Experience in sales, marketing or related field;
- – Strong communication skills;
- – Ability to manage complex projects and multitask;
- – Excellent organizational skills;
- – Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty;
- – Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint;
- – Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
What we give you:
- – Official employment;
- – Office near the subway, the possibility of working remotely;
- – Competitive salary, stable payments without delays;
- – We take into account the working hours convenient for you;
- – Career opportunities;
- – Corporate parties twice a year and Happy Friday at the end of each month;
- – Friendly, ambitious, and motivated team with a constant desire to grow and improve.
If you are passionate about business management and you want to grow in this career, send us your CV right away and we will be happy to discuss more details about our cooperation.
How to apply?
In order to apply you need to send an email to email@example.com the following information and questions:
- LinkedIn link profile
- Attach Resume/CV
- Full name
- Current company
Please answer the following questions
- Where do you currently live? (Country, city)
- What is your Nationality?
- Do you have working permission in the country you currently live?
- What is your motivation to apply for this position?
- What is your previous experience related to this position?