- Tiempo completo
- Horario flexible
- Oficina / Remoto
Pentview is an international company, focused on providing specialized solutions for brokers. Currently, we are looking for a professional who will support our software development process. So, if your biggest passion is software and technology, you are fully committed to the development of a quality product, and you have solid technical knowledge, we will be happy to welcome you on the board of our company.
Requirements for the candidate:
- – 1+ year of experience with AWS;
- – Experience with Docker containers and Kubernetes;
- – Experience with Infrastructure as code (Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.);
- – Configuration Management experience (Puppet, Chef, Ansible);
- – CI/ CD experience (Jenkins, TeamCity);
- – Experience with version control systems (Git or similar);
- – Deep Linux OS knowledge;
- – Network troubleshooting and configuration skills;
- – Web servers knowledge (Apache, Nginx);
- – Scripting skills with either Bash, KSH, Python;
- – Understanding of SDLC;
- – Intermediate English language proficiency;
- – Being a team player;
- – Good communication skills.
- – Participate in developing SDLC pipelines;
- – Participate in developing build automation flows;
- – Participate in developing continuous release and deployment automation flows;
- – Automate AWS (and optionally GCP or Azure) resources and infrastructure provisioning;
- – Maintain infrastructures and environments of all types from dev to production;
- – Security monitoring and administration;
- – Be innovative, learn new tools, systems, and best practices, propose your own ideas.
What we will offer:
- – Official employment;
- – Office near the subway/possibility of working remotely;
- – Competitive salary, stable payments without delays;
- – We take into account the working hours convenient for you;
- – Career opportunities;
- – Corporate parties twice a year and Happy Friday at the end of each month;
- – Friendly, ambitious, and motivated team with a constant desire to grow and improve.
If you enjoy working with technologies, computer science, and software development we would be happy to have you on our team. Apply for the position now and we will communicate with you soon for further cooperation!
How to apply?
In order to apply you need to send an email to email@example.com the following information and questions:
- LinkedIn link profile
- Attach Resume/CV
- Full name
- Current company
Please answer the following questions
- Where do you currently live? (Country, city)
- What is your Nationality?
- Do you have working permission in the country you currently live?
- What is your motivation to apply for this position?
- What is your previous experience related to this position?