- Tiempo completo
- Horario flexible
- Oficina / Remoto
Pentview is an international company that provides users with innovative software solutions for brokers. Currently, we are looking for an HR administrator who will be in charge of the recruitment process for new employees and who will take care of their well-being in the company. Our perfect HR is a person who can keep the atmosphere in the workspace pleasant and productive at the same time. If your qualities match our position, apply for it right away and we will be waiting forward to having you on our team!
- – Process job applications, responses and select candidates for interviews;
- – Conduct initial interviews and provide further support for the candidate at every stage of recruitment;
- – Evaluating if the candidate is suitable and qualified for the position;
- – Creating job offers for different positions;
- – Cooperating with employees + and assisting in the adaptation of new employees.
Requirements for the candidate?
- – At least 6 months of experience in the recruitment field (more experience will be an advantage);
- – The level of English language not lower than Intermediate;
- – Ability to create job offers and requirements for diverse positions – from salesperson to developer;
- – Ability to use key recruitment tools and services;
- – Experience in external recruiting will be a big advantage, including experience in mass recruiting.
What do we give you?
- – Official employment;
- – Office near the subway/possibility of working remotely;
- – Competitive salary, stable payments without delays;
- – We take into account the working hours convenient for you;
- – Career opportunities;
- – Corporate parties twice a year and Happy Friday at the end of each month;
- – Friendly, ambitious, and motivated team with a constant desire to grow and improve.
If our offer matches your interests and you would like to become a part of our fast-growing company, do not hesitate to apply for this position. We will contact you right away to discuss more details and answer all your questions.
How to apply?
In order to apply you need to send an email to email@example.com the following information and questions:
- LinkedIn link profile
- Attach Resume/CV
- Full name
- Current company
Please answer the following questions
- Where do you currently live? (Country, city)
- What is your Nationality?
- Do you have working permission in the country you currently live?
- What is your motivation to apply for this position?
- What is your previous experience related to this position?