- Полный рабочий день
- Гибкий график
- Офис / Удаленно
Pentview is a team of talented and ambitious people, where every employee is important and appreciated. At the moment, we are looking for a person who will support our office with administration-related tasks.
- — 6+ months of experience in administrative positions, such as Office Manager/Administrator/Receptionist;
- — Ability to organize the data/processes and find the necessary information in limited timeframes;
- — Multitasking skills;
- — Excellent communication skills;
- — Responsible approach to the job;
- — Ability to find solutions in stressful/challenging situations;
- — Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google docs), skills for creating engaging presentations, reports, informs, etc;
- — Understanding documentation (bills, contracts, invoices, etc).
- — Maintaining comfort and friendly atmosphere in the office;
- — Controlling the stock of office supplies, food;
- — Meeting guests and providing office tours for beginners;
- — Prepare negotiations for conferences;
- — Answering emails and calls;
- — Helping in organizing corporate events and congratulating employees on holidays;
What do we give you:
- — Official employment;
- — Office near the subway;
- — Competitive salary, stable payments without delays;
- — We take into account the working hours convenient for you;
- — Career opportunities;
- — Corporate parties twice a year and Happy Friday at the end of each month;
- — Friendly, ambitious, and motivated team with a constant desire to grow and improve.
If you are interested in our offer, do not hesitate to send us your CV! We will contact you as soon as possible and provide more details about the position.
How to apply?
In order to apply you need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org the following information and questions:
- LinkedIn link profile
- Attach Resume/CV
- Full name
- Current company
Please answer the following questions
- Where do you currently live? (Country, city)
- What is your Nationality?
- Do you have working permission in the country you currently live?
- What is your motivation to apply for this position?
- What is your previous experience related to this position?