- Полный рабочий день
- Гибкий график
- Офис / Удаленно
Pentview has been developing and implementing an outstanding CRM system and Trading platform and now we are looking for one more team member. Currently, we are seeking a QA engineer with strong skills in manual testing. If you have experience in manual testing, you enjoy it and you want to grow in this area, you are welcomed to our team.
- — Working in a QA team, analyzing business requirements, creating and executing test cases;
- — Finding and reporting bugs or performance issues;
- — Active participation in daily team meetings and brainstorming activities related to the project;
- — Managing assigned tasks, providing reports on task status;
- — Close collaboration with the technical team;
- — Providing feedback to the QA Lead and/or Project Manager to improve QA-related processes;
- — Estimation of separate feature / own tasks.
Requirements for the candidate:
- — Minimum 1 year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer;
- — The strong knowledge base in software testing;
- — Working experience in testing of web-based applications and/or e-commerce solutions;
- — Experience in analyzing the requirements, creation, and execution of test cases and reporting of test results;
- — Experience with bug tracking systems, as well as with bug reports creation and verification;
- — Intermediate level of English language (spoken and written);
- — Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment;
- — Understanding of HTML, CSS, XML, JSON;
- — Experience in 3rd party integration testing;
- — Experience in the estimation of separate feature / own tasks;
- — Ability to work as a part of a team.
What do we give you:
- — Official employment;
- — Office near the subway, the possibility of working remotely;
- — Competitive salary, stable payments without delays;
- — We take into account the working hours convenient for you;
- — Career opportunities;
- — Corporate parties twice a year and Happy Friday at the end of each month;
- — Friendly, ambitious, and motivated team with a constant desire to grow and improve.
If you are passionate about quality assurance and you want to grow in this career, send us your CV right away and we will be happy to discuss more details about our cooperation.
How to apply?
In order to apply you need to send an email to email@example.com the following information and questions:
- LinkedIn link profile
- Attach Resume/CV
- Full name
- Current company
Please answer the following questions
- Where do you currently live? (Country, city)
- What is your Nationality?
- Do you have working permission in the country you currently live?
- What is your motivation to apply for this position?
- What is your previous experience related to this position?